Information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LO 3/2018)
Data controller: Finques Santa Cristina*
Purpose of treatment: Offer and manage our real estate services.
Legitimation: Consent obtained from the interested party.
Execution of the service contract.
Recipients: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
Rights of individuals: Those interested have the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, by sending their request to our address.
Data retention period: As long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Complaint: Those interested can go to the AEPD to submit the complaint they consider appropriate.
Additional information: Additional and detailed information can be found below under "Privacy Questions".
*Finques Santa Cristina is managed by Finques Santa Cristina, SL.
Questions about privacy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digitals (LOPDGDD), we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
FINQUES SANTA CRISTINA, S.L.
Address: Pere Gerones, 21 - 17246 Santa Cristina d'Aro - Girona.
Tel.: 0034 972 83 52 66
Real estate management services.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
· We process the information provided to us to manage our real estate management services.
· In the event that you contact us using the contact form on our website, we will process them to manage your query.
· If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
· If you send us a CV, we will process the data in order to manage the CV's database for personnel selection.
How long will we keep your data?
· The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations, which in the case of accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes will be 6 years, from in accordance with Art. 30 of the Commercial Code, and for tax purposes it will be 4 years, in accordance with articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law.
· In the case of CVs, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy to treat them is found in the execution of the service contract and in the consents you give us.
Regarding that information that is sent by minors under 16 years of age, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the consent of the parent, the guardian or the legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be the subject of treatment. If this is not the case, the minor's legal representative must notify us as soon as he becomes aware of it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
· Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
· Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation